All clients are asked to pay a non-refundable booking fee to secure an appointment with us, paying this fee means that we then put aside this day/time just for you.
Memberships are not required to pay a booking fee as this is considered as included in the weekly payment plan.
Cancellation & Appointment Changes
We understand that life happens, sickness, work commitments and needing to reschedule is a fact of life. It is not a problem if you need to move or change you appointment if this is done within our 24hr notice period.
Here’s a quick summary …
- You can change or reschedule your appointment up to 24 hours prior to the booking. We will accept one change to your booking as included with your booking fee. Additional changes will be considered a new booking and will incur a new booking fee.
- The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your booking fee converts to store credit if appointment is canceled within our cancellation policy, this store credit is non-refundable. It can be used towards a new booking or skin care
- You will lose your booking fee if you miss your appointment or request to cancel or change your appointment within 24hrs of your booking.
- Membership booking fees are considered as included in the weekly payment plan. However, a booking fee will be required for a missed booking or late cancellation.
We reserve the right to cancel a membership if continuous no/shows or late cancellations occur. In this case the client will continue membership payments until the full value of treatments received have been paid for.
Memberships can be cancelled, In this case the client will continue membership payments until the full value of treatments received have been paid for.
All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars. Trade pricing excludes GST and consumer pricing includes GST. Prices may be adjusted for any reason, and may vary at any time.
Orders will be sent out within three working days of placement. Shipping times vary based on customers area. Epidermis & Sage uses Post Haste for all orders. Delivery is only available within New Zealand.
Please contact Epidermis & Sage for tracking of your order.
Epidermis & Sage recommends that consumers have a online comprehensive skin consultation performed by a qualified skin therapist who may will prescribe the correct product and usage directions for your skin.
We will replace or credit the client if the product is faulty or a reaction has occurred. please notify Epidermis + Sage with details of the problem within 30 days of receiving the product, and we will arrange a replacement or product or credit on clients account. Proof of purchase, images of product/reaction and return of the product is required in order to receive a replacement or credit.
To request a return, please provide the following:
• Name & address
• Email address
• Original order number
• The reason for the return
Once purchased- clinic credit is non-refundable once purchased, there is no expiry date on store credit.
Store credit can be spent on skin care, supplements and treatments
Once an order has been placed and paid for there is no cancellation available. Instead, you will need to contact us to request a return as outlined above.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Post: Central Parade, Shop 5, 530 Maunganui Rd, Mt Maunganui 3116.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Epidermis & Sage collects, retains and updates personal information about you which you provide both:
• directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Epidermis & Sage services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
• indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
Epidermis & Sage intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
• providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future goods and services and related products by Epidermis & Sage
• keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
• enabling Epidermis & Sage to satisfy itself as to the credit worthiness of customers.
Epidermis & Sage intends to provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information Epidermis & Sage holds about you at any time. You can request to be removed from any Epidermis & Sage mailing list or similar Epidermis & Sage service by emailing Unsubscribe. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
We have taken every precaution to ensure your online shopping experience is enjoyable and secure. We protect your credit and personal details using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so that if anyone should try to intercept it, all details are unreadable. We also recommend as good internet practice to close your browser when you have completed your online shopping.
All credit card data is passed to our Gateway provider, Stripe. We do not store or retain complete credit card details on our website, database or any communications associated with the website.
Intellectual Property rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by Epidermis & Sage (or the relevant content supplier). Epidermis & Sage is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to use site and content
All content found on epidermissage.nz is owned by Epidermis & Sage. No content, images or coding may be copied, downloaded, reposted, redistributed or altered without the express written permission from Epidermis & Sage.
Content on or accessed through site
While Epidermis & Sage has tried to ensure the information on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Epidermis & Sage only provides the information on, or accessed through this site, on an “as is” basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the information in, or accessed through, this site. Epidermis & Sage may change the content and/or services described on the site at any time without prior notice. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or services contained on this site should contact Epidermis & Sage by email –email@example.com
All liability excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
• all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the information in or products accessed through it; and
• we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information in or products accessed through it.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. Epidermis & Sage will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.
Jurisdiction and governing law
This site and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this site will solely and exclusively be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with exclusively by New Zealand courts.
Epidermis & reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, without prior notice. The most recent policy in effect will be posted at the site.