As a small business, we’re heavily impacted when a client cancels late or doesn’t show up because their time slot can no longer be filled by someone else. If you’re unable to make an appointment, and we ask you to kindly give at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule. This gives us an opportunity to fill the empty space.
- No cancellations or changes within 24 hours of an appointment.
- We reserve the right to charge a no show/late cancellation fee, it may be 50% for a smaller appointment or $50 for any treatments over the value of $100.
- In the case of emergency, sickness, or being asked to self-isolate by the Ministry of Health NZ, we will use our discretion as to whether a late fee is appropriate.
Non-refundable appointment reservation deposit
All clients are asked to pay an appointment reservation deposit to secure an appointment, which will pay for half of the upcoming treatment.
Regardless of how you book (online, in the clinic, or phone/email) you will be required to pay this deposit.
- Paying your deposit is easy – you’ll be sent an email with a link to pay online or you can pay at reception at the time of booking (you will then have 48 hours to pay before the booking is cancelled).
- If you cancel late (within 24 hours of your appointment) or fail to show up, you won’t be entitled to a refund for this deposit. Instead, it will be absorbed to cover the costs incurred by missing your booked appointment with us.
- If you move or cancel your appointment with appropriate notice (at least 24 hours notice) the deposit will automatically be placed in your client file as a credit. You can then use this credit for a future appointment or spend it on product.
- All appointment reservation deposits are non-refundable.